- KnightsGlitch: Oh, I see there's 2 cupcakes left.
- MsMoon: Yea.... They were talking to me last night... and I said, "What! Piss off!".
- Glitch: Right? Piss off you cellist!......you delicious, vanilla cellists..
- MsMoon: ZOMG, you just said that!
- Glitch: I did...this is happening for real.
Family Guy - Judy or Eddie
- Peter: Ok, ok. Who would you rather do: Dame Judy Dench with 30 minutes of kissing first, or Eddie Izzard in drag but he has a working vagina?
- Quagmire: Would Eddie Izzard tell others about it?
- Peter: Eddie Izzard is very discrete.
- Quagmire: Then that's your answer.
Film Log - Believe: the Eddie Izzard Story
Title: Believe: the Eddie Izzard Story
Category: Documentary- Biography
Viewed On: May 30, 2011
Opinions: Izzard has always been one of my favorite comedians or just one of my favorite people to listen to in general. So it’s no surprise that I found this docu-biography delightful. Clips of Izzard’s current struggle to develop original new comedy are dispersed with his life story and previous bits that are related to his life. Over-all, I would say this isn’t only worth watching, but worth owning as well.
July 2nd, 2010 Tweets
Take a look at my Tweetin’ :3
- 10:05 eengh…..horrible night…tired, sore an disoriented =..= #
- 10:44 Off to the college =..= #
- 11:14 Here at the college, waiting to get registered…and I’m actually writing. #
- 11:59 Gotta go to the college library and take a compass test. Joy =..= #
- 13:09 Done with the test! It’s official: I suck royally at math, but I OWN Writing and Reading :D #
- 13:14 Aaaand, back in the registration line. #
- 14:09 Home -..- #
- 14:34 So far, I am tenatively enrolled in 5 classes, which equils out to 15 credit hours. #
- 14:36 For now…I’m just gonna sit with my hot bowl of ramen and an Eddie Izzard DVD -..- by brain could use some cooling. #
- 14:37 @Davlenagain …jealous :) #
- 16:34 Writing up the part of chatper 5 that I worte today while waiting at the college :) #
- 16:36 If you knew half of whats in my head, you’d be troubled too >..>RT:@ZodiacFacts #Libras tend to be outwardly pleasant but inwardly troubled #
- 18:31 Gonna change and help Mom mow the yard. #
- 20:08 Covered in sweat, dust and grass -..- must shower. #
- 20:36 @mr_nnj <..< hope you don’t have a problem with that… #
- 20:40 @mr_nnj Well, that’s good…beings as you don’t have much gorram choice in the matter :) #
- 21:29 Composing a huge blog entry…processing…processing….. #
- 23:16 Just finished watching @Charm_CityCakes’s 100th episode with Mom, and dang but I laughed so hard! And, man, but I needed the lolz :3 #
I text way too much, yo :D
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter