So in the behind the scenes featurette, Chris Hemsworth describes RDJ as the godfather of the Avengers…
And I, of course, start thinking of Mafia/Avengers crossovers… You know Tony’s the Godfather, he makes people offers they can’t refuse. Bruce Banner is a man who needs to disappear, so Tony does him a ‘favor’. This of course puts him in debt to the Godfather. Steve Rogers is the detective trying to expose the Mafia, but he gets compromised by getting pulled in too deep. Natasha works as a secret operative for Tony, sussing out business deals and making sure no one’s squalling like pigs to the police. Thor and Loki are from another mafia family that works with Tony’s ‘family’, but Loki starts playing all the angels to distinguish himself as an individual worthy of running his own syndicate. He even offers Commissioner Fury and Agent Clint ‘the Hawkeye’ Barton deals to expose Tony’s operation….
And then I realize I have too much writing to do as is….still, imagining the look of it is fun :)
Kill, Marry, BFF - Avengers Edition
- Me: Ok, so let's just establish this, because it's long past time... Kill, Marry, BFF - Avengers edition. Go!
- Kallie: Oh gosh... uh... ok. Let's see... There's Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, and Steve... are we adding Loki in this?
- Me: No. We'll do a villains edition later.
- Kallie: ...looking forward to that. Ok so.. Thor I'd want to befriend.
- Me: Right? Because that's a teddy bear that's willing to go grizzly for you at any moment.
- Kallie: Totally.
- Me: It's like *pretends to cry* "Thor! Someone hurt my feelings!". "I shall slay them forthwith!"
- Kallie: Exactly. Now, Bruce, I'd wanna be friends with him.
- Me: Me too.. I mean, intelligence is hella attractive.
- Kallie: I know! He's so adorkable. uh... Natasha... Uh. I think I'd wanna kill her before she killed me :|
- Me: <..< Totally.
- Kallie: I'd wanna be friends with Clint, because oh the shenanigans :3 What about you?
- Me: Oh, I would totally ride that into the night. As long as it wouldn't screw up a friendship or anything.
- Kallie: Yeah.. I could see that. He strikes me as the wild type... that could be interesting. But, I'm with you on the friend thing. I wouldn't want to not be his friend afterwards.
- Me: Right. And I just love a man with a sense of humor :)
- Kallie: So.. Tony. Stark....You know, I'd like to marry that man...
- Me: ... uh... yeah. I'd marry him too.
- Kallie: Really??
- Me: Yeah. And I'd hope that I could last long enough to actually split amicably and get some sort of settlement out of it -..-
- Kallie: Oh wow. Yeah... Half of Stark Industries would be pretty awesome.
- Me: Half? I'd settle for 10% and awesome memories of my time with the man.
- Kallie: You have a point. The only one left is Steve, right?
- Me: That is a man that you marry.
- Kallie: Totally :3
- Me: And not just cause I'm a Captain America fangirl, but also, you know... that man deserve all the love a woman could give him.
- Kallie: Yes! And, really, loving Steve Rogers strikes me about as easy as breathing.
- Me: True story.
- Kallie: ...this is going on Tumblr, isn't it?
- Me: ..yus.