- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
Wanna be nosy. . . heres your chance
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe Size
- 3: Do you Smoke?
- 4: Do you Drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have Tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any Piercings?
- 10: Want any Piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite Movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What y last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
leave one (or more)
- Chastity: Prefer relationship or hook-up.
- Humility: Something that I like about others.
- Diligence: One of my goals.
- Kindness: One of my best friends.
- Temperance: Something I wish to have better control over.
- Patience: Something that made me suffer.
- Charity: I’ll give you a compliment.
Obscure questions to ask me!
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
Send me one of these in my ask and I’ll write a drabble about a character in accordance to that word!
go for it, ask me something!
- A - My name
- B - My height
- C - If I have any siblings
- D - My most embarrassing moment
- E - My shoe size
- F - Do I have any pets?
- G - Age I get mistaken for
- H - Do I have any tattoos?
- I - Do I want any tattoos?
- J - My best friend's name
- K - Someone I miss
- L - Something not many people know about me
- M - A random fact about myself
- N - Favorite animal
- O - Favorite celeb
- P - Favorite movie/TV show
- Q - What kind of phone I have
- R - Favorite Pokemon
- S - Is my hair curly, straight or wavy?
- T - Color of my hair
- U - Have I dyed my hair before?
- V - Do I want to dye my hair and what color?
- W - My tumblr crush
- X - Favorite soda
- Y - Favorite letter in the alphabet
- Z - Do I want children?
Strangest place you've made a friend.....
Asked by Anonymous
heh….does online count :3? …uuuuuh…. After the X-men First Class movie. The theater was almost empty except for a brother and sister, and I actually hung out with them and after we got to talking and realized we had a lot of similar interests, we ended up hanging out and talking for hours :) Was great. Odd, since we parted ways at like 3 am. But great :)
Do you like horror movies?
Asked by Anonymous
Not particularly… I mean, I like movies with some sort of plot, and most horror is mindless slice and dice.
When you first meet someone, what is the first thing you want to know about them? As a Friend? As a possible Love interest?
Asked by Anonymous
I don’t akshully look for “love interests”, but I like to surround myself with people who care enough to ask how you’ve been, but are laid back enough to disagree with you on something without it turning into an argument :) if that makes any sense…
Belle. Ariel. Rapunzel.
Asked by mmmklaineslushie
Belle - One of my favorite Books.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy :) I dunno why, but this was my favorite of the Chronicles, and I still love it to this day. I imagine that it has more to do with the fact that Shasta was a nobody who met a talking horse, went on a daring adventure and then learned he was a twin and a prince who’d been separated from his family when he was born….who’m I kidding, it was all because of the talking horses :D
Ariel - One of my favorite songs.
It’s probably weird, but my favorite song right now is a toss up between Nightsong from the World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm Soundtrack, and Rain from George Winston’s Winter Into Spring Album :) Oh, lemme find some links…. ok here!
Now you guys can hear what I’m talking about :)
Rapunzel - Something I’ve always wanted to see.
New Zealand… the ENTIRE country. I’ve always wanted to go on a tour of New Zealand. Preferrably with my family and friends :) If not that… then definitely Disney :3
Asked by iimaginary-enemy
Cinderella - A dream or wish of mine.
To finish and publish my book. I’ve only been dreaming in my own fantasy world since I was a child, and I’ve been trying to write a story or two set in that world for years now. I’m still working on it, but I’m still so far away from finishing it. But I keep trying :)
Asked by imlivingoutloud-deactivated2012
Mulan - A time when I had to be brave.
Oh, the late 90’s. 98-99 to be precise. I was 15 when they diagnosed me with endometriosis. I went through a bunch of tretments that did nothing to help with the pain…. and in the year 1999 (I would’ve been 15, turning 16 in Oct.) I underwent 2 surgeries. One in February (I think) and then another in November. After each I was given steroids that sent me into menopause for a period of six months… All of it was very very hard to go through, and most of the things were all new and very daunting. It was very trying… I don’t know how I managed to get through it all sane… probably because I made myself laugh part of the way through whenever I could :)