- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
leave one (or more)
- Chastity: Prefer relationship or hook-up.
- Humility: Something that I like about others.
- Diligence: One of my goals.
- Kindness: One of my best friends.
- Temperance: Something I wish to have better control over.
- Patience: Something that made me suffer.
- Charity: I’ll give you a compliment.
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
Enh…why not :)
- 1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
- 2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?
- 3: Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?
- 4: If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick?
- 5: Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back?
- 6: Any allergies?
- 7: What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers?
- 8: Did you get enough sleep last night?
- 9: You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go?
- 10: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
- 11: What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count.
- 12: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?
- 13: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?
- 14: Could you win the Hunger Games?
- 15: What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?
- 16: Do you bite your nails?
- 17: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
- 18: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?
- 19: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
- 20: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
- 21: If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose?
- 22: For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing?
- 23: If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction?
- 24: Of what animal are you most afraid?
- 25: Pizza or oral sex?
- 26: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?
- 27: You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it?
- 28: Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie?
- 29: If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal?
- 30: Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear?
- 31: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- 32: Have you ever been punched in the face?
- 33: How do you take your ramen noodles?
- 34: Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them?
- 35: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?
- 36: Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
- 37: If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It's not dangerous or really big or anything. They're just moving to a place that doesn't allow pets.
- 38: Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"?
- 39: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?
- 40: Are you better with numbers or words?
- 41: At the movies, do you stay for the credits?
- 42: Is morality universal or relative?
- 43: Let's say you're getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiance met?
- 44: What's the worst name you've ever been called?
- 45: Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself down as an organ donor - same difference, right?)
- 46: At what age did you stop believing in Santa? Alternately, if you never believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else?
- 47: Do you get along better with old people or little kids?
- 48: If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer?
- 49: What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking?
- 50: Who is your favorite late night talk show host?
Obscure questions to ask me!
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
Send me one of these in my ask and I’ll write a drabble about a character in accordance to that word!
My Farthest Friend
Chibi :( She put herself all the way out in Las Vegas, Navada! It’s a loooong way from her futon in front of her computer back in Houma, and that’s even without me having moved to Arkansas. But she’s always been kind of a wanderer… ever since she went off to college :) I wouldn’t have heard interesting stories about the places she’d visited if she had gone there.
Crapes :D Or…really anything sweet. I have a serious sweet tooth, and I love pancakes and breads and such. Caramel corn and Cotton candy are second faves :3 But, that’s mostly for when I’m wanting a snack. If I’m actually hungry and want food, I love gyros and there’s always hot dogs too :) You know…I’m really not picky.
Most Important Thing I Learned This Year
…the most important thing I learned this year? … huh…. perhaps the fact that no matter what the class is, it can be improved if a friend is taking it with you :)
4 Day Work Week or Work From Home?
I think I’d much rather be able to work from home, because gas is so expensive and I could set my own work schedule :) It seems like an ideal, really. I don’t have to worry about what I’m wearing to work, I can take breaks and eat when I like, I don’t have to worry about office gossip :3 Just seems like a great idea.
What other person or animal could you have been in a former life?
I think… I would’ve made an excellent Duck-billed platypus :3
My Restaurant would be The Bee’s Knees
The Bee’s Knees :3 I just love that saying so much…and it’s kinda random, so the food could be anything…it’s not limited to any dish. And it’s just a catchy saying :)