ADD Supernatural List - Like a Virgin
So… I have a ton of stuff that needs doing around the house. I got rooms to straighten, clothes to wash, and I’d like to do some more homework too. But I realize that priorities need to be set, so I want to get this out of the way…
I knew that I’d be way too keyed up to actually watch Supernatural when it premiered, so I just let the DVR tape it so that I could fast forward through the commercials and all :| Yeah, I’m a wimp about suspense like that. So, I kept my laptop handy, and literally typed my thoughts as I was going through the show. Here’s what I got for the return of Supernatural: Like A Virgin.
1) Someone alert Batman.
2) Angsty Cass is angsty -..-
3) Sammy’s Back Yay!
4) Oh dear… Memory Loss-Sammy. Not good.
5) Grouchy Bobby is Grouchy
6) Death would probably prefer a chili dog to a fruit basket :3
7) …seems the worst monsters always go after the virgins…
8) …man bat?
9) Wait, why’d they leave her behind?
10) o..o oooooh…
11) World of Warcraft! XD Awesome!
12) o..o so… dragons look mostly human? Man… that’s… disappointing -..-
13) DCUO commercial!!!
14) Lore chick is awesome :3
15) Lore chick’s a sword chick! It get’s better! Dang, Bobby, why’d you let her go?
16) … really? Dean’s gonna try going all King Arthur? That’ll end well. Music’s nice though.
17) I can’t believe they think Sammy will buy their excuses…
18) Oh Cas. You’re naiveté is so adorably refreshing :3
19) O..O … Dean…be careful with that.
20) …. oh dear……Poor Sword/Lore Chick!
21) “Where’d you get that?” “Comic Con” XD And Sam says Dean isn’t funny!
22) Wonder what the boys are gonna do with all the dragon gold…
23) Here comes the talk…
24) Creepy dragon book is creepy! o..o why do I want one?
25) O..O Purgatory!
26) Wait, why do they wanna go to purgatory?
27) Cloverfield! x3 Bobby, you so funny.
28) O..O Echidna!
Well…that’s all. Thanks for going through my own corner of ADD on this :) Peace out!
Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test…
Quiet Loner Soul
You are a quiet, solitary kind of person. You probably rely on your few close friends or family members to get you out of the house occasionally, or you would probably forget to leave. You don’t like big crowds of people, or being in new social situations, because they make you feel uncomfortable and you get tired very quickly. You need to spend some time alone in front of a computer, book, or television to recharge after expending all of that social effort! You have a lot of personal projects that you like to spend time working on.
You don’t spend much time talking about yourself or your emotions. Your close friends and family probably have to try and remember to ask you directly about your feelings, and even then you probably just smile or shrug a lot of the time. People who don’t know you well probably forget that you even have emotions at all, because you never get angry or upset. Really, though, you just don’t think of your emotions as being important. It doesn’t even occur to you to call someone and complain about your day, or to retaliate when someone insults you. You march to the beat of your own drum, and you don’t really care that much when other people think. You are calm and logical in nature, and reacting emotionally to things simply doesn’t come naturally to you. Perhaps you have been hurt or embarrassed in the past, which makes you afraid to share your feelings. Or maybe you are just naturally that way.
At the same time, you are not uncaring, and you are aware of the feelings of other people around you. When a close friend or a family member is going through a rough time, you are sympathetic and probably wish you knew how to make it better.
Your daemon’s form would reflect your solitary, calm, logical nature, but would not be aggressive or intimidating in appearance. He or she would probably spend time talking to you constructively about how to solve problems, or simply watching over your shoulder while you indulge in your hobbies.
Suggested form: Lizard, Gecko, Manatee, Tree Kangaroo, Grass Snake.